Welcome to Carranross House Bed and Breakfast Ireland
Carranross House bed and breakfast is just 10 minutes’ walk from Killarney with free parking and free Wi-Fi. It offers full Irish breakfasts with homebaking and is a 5 minute drive from the Lakes of Killarney.
Mary, a native of Killarney & an experienced French speaking tour guide, will advise you as to the various day tours, local events and things to do around Killarney and Kerry. For those travelling without a car, there are several day tours from Killarney from which to choose & for your convenience we have arranged with our local tour company, O’Connors autotours, for our guests to be collected & dropped off here at no extra cost.
Killarney has something to offer everyone, young or old. The town is packed full of lively pubs and high quality restaurants. Irish traditional music is performed nightly in many intimate venues nearby and some of Ireland’s best concerts can be seen at the nearby INEC, our national events centre.
“Best B&B I’ve stayed in. Friendly, comfortable, clean, good food and Mary couldn’t have been more friendly.”
Just some reasons to stay with us…
- Walking distance from bus / train station, town centre and shopping outlets
- A 10 minute walk from Killarney National Park entrance
- Quiet location as set back from the main Park road
- Local tour companies pick up & drop off at our b&b
- Free wi-fi & access to computer and printer
- Free off street car park
- Free maps and tourist information