B&B Killarney / Bed and breakfast / walking tours
Managed by Mary, a registered bilingual French/English speaking tour guide
Within a 10 minute walk from Killarney bus/train station and town centre, Carranross House bed and breakfast offers spacious rooms with king size orthopaedic beds and great power showers. We are the ideal base for visiting the Killarney National Park which is also within a 10 minute walk and for day tours from Killarney, ie., The Ring of Kerry, The Dingle Peninsula, The Gap of Dunloe etc.
Mary, a native of Killarney & an experienced tour guide, will advise you as to the various day tour options and things to do around Killarney and Kerry. There are several day tours from which to choose & for your convenience we have arranged with the local tour companies for our guests to be collected & dropped off here at no extra cost.
“Best B&B I’ve stayed in. Friendly, comfortable, clean, good food and Mary couldn’t have been more friendly.”
Just some reasons to stay with us…
- Walking distance from bus / train station, town centre and shopping outlets
- A 10 minute walk from Killarney National Park entrance
- Quiet location as set back from the main Park road
- Local tour companies pick up & drop off at our b&b
- Free wi-fi
- Free off street car park
- Free maps and tourist information
- Great breakfast with home baking
- INEC our National Events Centre nearby